1. Daily Hours: The child care will be open Monday thru Thursday at 7:30 A.M. and will close at 4:45 P.M. It is very important that all parents or guardians respect this time structure. If a parent is late in picking up the child, there will be a $15.00 initial late fee charge and an additional $5.00 every fifteen minutes thereafter, due immediately.
2. Tuition Payments: Tuition payments will be expected on the day specified in the Parent/Provider Contract. Payments received two days past the due date will be charged a $20.00 late fee. If payment is not paid by three days after due date, the child will not be able to attend until the delinquent tuition and late fee are paid. If the check paid by the parent or guardian is not “good”, the parent must pay the provider in cash the full amount due including any bank fees charged to the provider. If you decide to transfer your child(ren) from the day care, you / must give a two-week notice in writing, or you will be billed for two weeks.
3. Child Absence: If a child is absent due to illness or any other plans, the parent or guardian is still obligated to pay the full tuition for this period.
4. Provider Absence: The provider will have five paid sick/medical days and five paid emergency days available a year. These days will not be carried over to the next year if they are not used. The provider will take fifteen days of paid vacation every calendar year (January- December).
5. Meals and Snacks: All meals and snacks served to the children are nutritious and consist of fruits, vegetables, proteins, grain and dairy products. Children are offered each food and are asked to try one bite. Children are served morning snack, lunch, and an afternoon snack. Breakfast may be provided by the parent and prepared by the provider.
6. Releasing the child to someone other than the parent(s) or guardian(s): If an adult other than the parent is to pick up the child from care, the provider must be informed by the parent in advance. Adults who are sent to pick up a child for the first time, must show a proper form of identification in order to remove the child from the residence. Other children may not escort a child home without written permission from the parent(s). This policy is to ensure the children’s safety.
7. Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in the residence or on the property during the hours children are in attendance. None of the residents of this home smoke.
8. Non Discrimination practices: The provider shall not discriminate in relation to admissions on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, or sex.